This west Delhi based fully air conditioned ultra-modern multi-specialty Dental treatment centre with the latest diagnostic equipments and treatment facilities ensures to treat its patients with utmost care under the close supervision of experienced, highly qualified and eminent Dental surgeons. This Orthodontic centre is headed by Dr. Anuraj Singh Kochhar, who has a versatile and diverse experience in various fields of dentistry. His special field of interest is Orthodontics.
- 30 years of practice
- Consultant in more than 25 clinics Consultant in Max, Apollo and Maharaja Agrasen Hospitals
- Painless treatments, Expert Advice
Accepting Credit/ Debit
Our clinic can easily accept the customers with credit/ debit cards and create the history of cases for each.
All our surgeries are furnished with state of the art equipment and maintained at the highest standards.
Most of our treatments are covered by a long term guarantee which will be discussed with you before beginning treatment.
With over 30 years of dental experience and experience with implants, we are experts in all facets of dentistry.
Invislign – Ashwin
Invisalign aligners are the clear alternative to metal braces for adults, kids and teens. These clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile.
Deep Teeth Whitening – Supriya
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Our Happy Clients
I had crooked upper teeth and needed to straighten them. As the procedure is very expensive back home, and I needed other dental work as well, I flew to Delhi after conversation with Dr. Kochhar. I got Invisalign braces by him. I would definitely recommend him.
Hi went for my braces to Dr anuraj .got my invisalign done as he is one of the only few that do invisalign teatment in Delhi ……….thnx Dr anuraj for my new smile
Came for my implants knew about them before but wanted to go for the best ones …got noble implants placed from drkochhars I can assume that’s best possible pricing as well
I have great experience with doctor and happy with the treatment, proper take care and would like to refer others friends also..
Established in 1986 at West Delhi’s Ramesh Nagar-Rajouri Garden junction, by an AIIMS alumni Dr.G.S. Kochhar, the children’s clinic has become a household name in West Delhi and surrounding areas during last 25 years. Dr. Kochhar’s immaculate diagnostic capability regarding infant children’s and adolescent’s ailments does not require any exaggeration. Very recently he has been joined by his son Dr. Anuraj Singh Kochhar, who happens to be a dynamic and dedicated Dental professional having specialized in Orthodontics. As a natural corollary of the combination of these two distinct professionals, the clinic has been given a new name as “Dr Kochhar’s Children and Orthodontic Centre”.
- MBBS – AIIMS, 1975
- MD – Paediatrics – AIIMS, 1979
- 1975 – 1980 consultant at AIIMS
- 1980 – 1984 Consultant at Nigerian High Commission (Nigeria)
- 1985 – 2001 senior consultant at Sunderlal Jain Hospital
- 1991 – 2015 Senior Consultant at Maharaja Agrasen Hospital
- 1986 – 2015 Senior Consultant at Dr. Kochhars Children and Orthodontic Centre
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medalist in Post Graduation AIIMS – 1979
- DNB Examiner and DNB Teacher
- Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE)
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi Pediatric Society
Dr. Anuraj Singh Kochhar is a highly dynamic and skilled dental specialist with extensive knowledge of dental care and treatments. Not only does he possess superior Diagnostic skills, but he is also well updated with the current research, equipment and treatment methods and implements the same in routine clinical use.
He completed his one year paid rotatory internship from Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Amritsar in 2008. Post which he worked as a Junior Resident at Sanjay Gandhi hospital. Afterwards, he was selected as a post graduate resident in Sri Gobind Tricentenary Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera. On completion of his post-graduation, he has taken up the role of a Consultant Orthodontist at various clinics in NCR region.
His keen interest in the field has led him to attend various National and International Conferences, Courses and CDE programmes. At some of these venues he had gone ahead and presented his passion by means of scientific papers which have been widely published. He has also been awarded various Fellowships, as below:
- Member American association of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics.
- Fellow world Federation of Orthodontics.
- Life member Indian Dental Association.
- Life Member Indian Orthodontic Society.
Currently, Dr. Anuraj Singh Kochhar is a Consultant Orthodontist at Maharaja Agarsen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh and is also running his effective Orthodontic practice at Dr. Kochhar’s Children and Orthodontic Centre. He is comfortable with all Orthodontic techniques and treatments which include:
- MBT (straight wire)
- Standard Edgewise technique
- Lingual Orthodontics
- Clear Aligners
- Orthodontic care for cleft lip and palate patients.
Dr. Ritasha Bhasin Kochhar is an enthusiastic, career-oriented and talented dental professional, with tremendous knowledge of dental care processes and procedures.
She writes dental blogs and is currently working on a book for dental students.
She is a patient and caring dentist who can easily alleviate your fears.
- 2014 – 2015 consultant at My Family Dentist
- 2013 – 2013 consultant at Dental 365, Lawrence road
- 2013 – 2013 consultant at Maharishi Dayanand Polyclinic, Gujaranwala part II,
- 2012 – 2013 consultant at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, aff. Maulana Azad Medical College
- 2012 – 2012 consultant at Guru Nanak Polyclinic, Gurudwara Nanak Piao, GT Karnal road